What makes reading great, and what makes it hard? What do we need to create a safe, comfortable, productive space to become stronger readers? We’ve shared, we’ve declared, we’ve tweaked, and this Library Rights draft feels just right… for now.
In our library, you have the right to:
- Choose the books you want to read
- Read in a calm, quiet space
- Abandon books that aren’t a good fit
- Reread books that you love
- Read without judgement
- Make your body comfortable while you read
- Share your books
- Celebrate your reading
- Keep an “on deck” book on-hand
These rights are a big deal for our community of readers, so we’re ready for this living document to change and grow along with us.
One thought on “Your Library Rights”